When preparing the metallic colloid dispersions from ColloiD, there are no toxic additives such as B. in the known wet chemical representation for use.
The gold solution is not produced by dissolving the gold in acids (aqua regia), as has been the case up to now, but rather electrochemically with an electrolyser modified for this production.
No toxic additives are used in the reduction either. We use the "Green Synthesis" for this, which enables production without toxic chemicals.
This manufacturing method ensures a non-toxic colloidal gold in extremely high concentrations up to > 10,000 mg / l.
The gold dispersions we produce are heat-stable and can also be subsequently sterilized or autoclaved.
Our gold colloidal dispersions are:
- stable at > 0 ° C to > 100 ° C
- stable in light, even in halogen and sunlight
- stable against electromagnetic radiation (measured up to 5,000 Gauss)
- stable in high voltage fields (measured up to 30,000 volts)
- stable against microwaves (measured up to 700 watts)
Colloidal gold from ColloiD-Berlin: